Monday, August 11, 2008

Manor, 09-08-08

old friends, unlimited tandoori chicken with beer and pouring rain...that's the best way I could describe my weekend!!!

Travelling to Manor ("ma","noar"), might have been the worst journeys I have been on over the last 2 year. The potholed NH8 highway kept bringing back the disgusting question "Is this why I paid an additional 50K tax this year???."

But the destination was well worth the trip... Manor is a tiny village on the way to Ahmedabad, about 130km from Mumbai. There ain't much to see there...so if u ever go down there...don't bother to look fr some thing exciting... just walk around the village, and let your eye feast on the green around you...

opps..all b/w pics...damit..I am sorry :P

1 comments:

the lazy knight said...

hey i liked the bw pics...best way to capture wet roads and deserted places
and the rear view pic is neat too...wonderfully captured