Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lonavala 29-06-08


These pics were taken on my 14km walk at Lonavala. I managed to cover "Bushi Dam" and a couple of sightseeing spots that came after the dam. I got caught in the rain a few time and was practically soaking wet by the end of it. Luckily, I managed to protect my camera :P



Too exhausted to walk downhill, I managed to hitch a ride back on a Tata 407 tempo. It was filled with labourers from Assam and West Bengal. After scaring them with my broken Bengali, I got a few pics :D


3 comments:

Meenakshi Rehani said...

pretty pretty!!

the lazy knight said...

second pic - beautiful...one of the best u have clicked thus far...

pics 3,4,5 - beautifully captured the greenery...
and yes there is no better way to touch serenity than to take a walk in rain amongst the hills..

Nitin said...

thanku thanku!!!