Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Finger :) :) :)

do I have an eventful life or what.....first it was my screwed up back and the ride to India on a wheelchair........now its my "bloody" finger.........quite literally.

I was moving into my new pad @ Mumbai....the unpacking was getting tiring and I was beginning to sweat real bad....so me went to take off me shirt and ...........bang....... me hand hit the fan.....which needless to say was on full speed :) :)

Now Mumbai has one problem.....yes, just one.....the ceilings are too god damn low....and to top it, when one puts a false ceiling, it gets even lower......so, as I was saying.....the blow created a cut....deep enough for two stitches.

.....now for the cool thing ..... I find it much easier to show some one my finger and get away...... with a sympathy, of all the things.... :) :)

2 comments:

Pratap said...

LOL....Too good dude!...Upon this glorious moment let us raise a finger ...

spoovaya said...

My god!! You have lived out my greatest fear!