Tuesday, December 09, 2008

another day for the tiger !!!

Had a meeting today…by far the fastest one I have had in a year. It went something like this:

Manager1, 2 and 3: Good evening
Me: Good morning
Manager1: So I remembered you this morning …hahaha …..it was snowing.
Me: Hahaha, I hate that weather…. Is it snowing bad?
Manager1: Yes a little … it snowed 2 inches in front of my house
Manager2: 3 here
Manager3: Likewise
Me: Darn… just because my calendar says so., I know its winter.
Manager1, 2 and 3: Hahaha
Manager1: My shoulder hurts after all the snow I removed last night, I think I’ll use the snow blower today.
Manager2: I haven’t use one for the last 1 year…my son does it now-a-days.
Me: Hahaha
Manager1: Nitin I don’t think I have anything to discuss today.
Manager2: Hey note that u’ll need to start working on the numbers on XXX supplier as well, I have told him to send u the data.
Me: Will do. Thanks.
Manager3: As for me, I had a chat with you yesterday….guess its status quo as of now.
Me: Hmmm…so should we wrap it up for now
Manager1, 2 and 3: Yes yes…
Manager1: Go grab a beer. Let’s touch base next week.
Me: You too guys. Have a great day.

Total duration 4 mins :-) . And I stayed back for this call!!!

1 comments:

Sakshi said...

So these insightful meetings keep u away from the circuit????